Curriculum Vitae of PROF. DR. GOLAM HAIDER
- Name: Prof. Dr. Golam Haider
- Field of activity: Oculoplastic Surgeon, Head of Oculoplasty Department, National Institute of Opthalmology (NIO), Dhaka.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date of Birth: December 31, 1958
- Cell: 01718-797246
- Permanent Address: Vill+PO- Adachaki, Ps- Belkuchi, Dist- Sirajganj, Bangladesh
- MBBS: Sylhet Medical College- 1983
- FCPS (Opthalmology): Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeon- 1995
- MS (Opthalmology): Dhaka University- 1996
- Fellowship in Oculoplasty- Orbit and Oculoplastic services, Sarojini Devi Eye Institute and Hospital (550 Beded) India.
- Certificate of Merit- Principal Notredame College, Dhaka- 1976
- Fazlul Haque Memorial Award- Opthamological Society of Bangladesh (OSB)- 2001
- M A Matin Gold Medal- Opthalmological Society of Bangladesh(OSB)- 2002
- Best Paper Award- Oculoplastic Society of India- 2005
- Oculoplastic Service Gold Medal- Rotary Claub of Jalalabad- 2011
- All India opthalmological Society
- Opthalmological Society of Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Medical Association
Council Member of Executive Committee:
- Asia Pacific Society of Opthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (APSOPRS) 2013-2014, 2015-16
- Bangladesh Oculoplastic Surgeon’s Society (BOSS)
Publications of books:
- Author- Hand book of Opthalmology
- Contributor- Cystic Lesions of the orbit, Surgical Atlas of the orbit, Surgical Atlas of Orbital Diseases, Jaypee, India.
Publications in Journals: 58 Publications
Presentations: More than Hundred papers (Both nationally and internationally)
- Oculoplasty Symphosium, World Opthalmic Congress (WOC) Abudhabi, 2013.
- Oculoplasty Symphosium, APAO- congress, Pakistan, 2007.
- Oculoplasty Symphosium, Oculoplastic Association of India (OPAI) Lakhnow 2006
- Oculoplastic Association of India (OPAI) in 2005, 2006
- Asia Pacific Society of Opthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (APSOPRS), India, 2014
- Botox in Neurological Disorders (BONDS) 2013, Nepal
- 2nd Annual Oculoplastic Conference, Nepal
- 9th OTSI Annual Meeting, 2015
International Presentations: APAO- congress, WOC, OPAI- India, Pakistan, Nepal, Srilanka, Hongkong, Singapore, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, UAE, Australia, Japan